Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm fuckin hearin voices again.  I was checkin behind bushes in my mom's backyard last time I heard them like this.  My leg is hurtin more and more and they told me I might need to use a cane in two-five years.  This past summer I ran through the woods, climbed on top of rocks and cliff jumped into the susquehanna then winter came and my leg hurts like shit.

not even god can hurt us there.  beneath stairs.  at least two days a week I've been hopin.  I don't really know.


kiss kiss kiss yourself to death
never wanted it to end like this
the corners of my walls they all do insist 
i want your swingin shadow to blanket my blankness
your whiskey is the perfume ive slept with lately
and heaven is the place hes in when he is rapin
under the buststop theres plenty of love,
wipe off the stovetop drips of my blood
cause that's how we are

sick beneath trees that lined the fence next to the park
people can tell youre wounded when youre touched
if im a bad person why do u love me so much?
...cause thats now how u are

attend church wit michael on the outskirts of st. marks
locked in the bathroom u pissed a plus sign, thru the door he said
you're not the one goin to hell so why are u da one lookn so dead?

No comments: