Monday, June 7, 2010

oh great i cant get health coverage

cant even bathe most days... it's summer.... fuck it.   get real dirty.  my friend made me take a shower cause i smelled.  i pissed in her shower.  the screen door is fickle.  im feelin pretty acute, i guess i dont even know what that word means, cause my vocabulary is obtusely diminishing.  am i actually turning into an animal?  i woke up in the woods twice this week.  i touched with lights off by your scent.  knew the parts close and spread apart.  kind of felt into you, melted halfway in a bed.  i cant keep drinkin with sleepin pills though.  You also cant take somas with cocaine, you might come down nicely or you might have a heart attack.  i dont care, kill me kill me kill me.  my life is goin out of control and i'm happy for it.  go out like a candle, even the stars are violent....i got till august about.  i go to philly wednesday, thatll be great, see ppl.  and start a buzzband with justin next week, get rich, marry some exotic beauty and than go do heroin with a french prostitute, overdose and die in a hotel.  i cant concentrate on writing, it's shit.  maybe ill post somethn worth readin in the next year or so.

No comments: